Surely, you may have some questions regarding the game but to help you with those, we are providing you with the answer to those frequently asked questions. The new season of Madden NFL Mobile for Android games is definitely going to be a lot more fun if you have all the details you need to know.
1. After a reset, are league members still going to be together?
Yes, they would still be together, but records and rankings would be reset.
2. Are XPs and coin boosts carried over on legacy teams?
No. these boosts or XPs would not get carried over.
3. Are the legend players in the legacy going to be replaced?
In this new version, legends are not going to be replaced anymore.
4. What is needed to access rewards and the legacy team?
There is no additional information needed to access these. You won’t need to provide a Facebook login or user ID. Your Legacy team is immediately imported to the Trophy Room and his is ready for use in the next season.
5. Could leaderboards and league records be reset?
With the new season, league records are also reset.
6. Should legacy teams be locked in?
In the lineup menu, you could set your Legacy Team. But if you do not want to set your Legacy Lineup, the default would be the last lineup you used.
7. Are season scores counted for guest accounts?
If you are using a guest account and you are not signed in on Facebook, your score will count.
8. For 100% season score, are elite players counted?
If you score 100%, you shall receive Elite Player items (2). These are not the same players for other users.
9. Are there any working hacks for Madden NFL Mobile? Do sites like this work?
9. How could the navigation bar slide out from the left?
First, you could touch the hamburger icon or the three-bar icon in the upper left part of the screen. Another way is to drag your finger from the left going to the right. Lastly, you could tap the slide tab on the left part of the screen.
10. How could coins be gotten back if an auction is not won?
Check for a message in your inbox.
11. Why are auction bids taking a longer time to go back sometimes?
There are a lot of people using Live Auctions and this would be the perfect explanation to such. There are times that coins are returned immediately but in unfortunate times it could take longer. If more than a day has passed, contact EA at https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=madden-nfl-mobile.
12. What is a Legacy Team?
The last lineup you have used in the previous season is accessible in your Trophy Room.
13. What should be done when an account is locked?
Contact customer service at https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=madden-nfl-mobile.
14. Is selling coins not allowed?
Buying coins is not allowed and those who do this could be banned.
15. How are timeout issues doing now?
Game stability is now being improved. Servers have been upgraded this season. This could reduce the timeout numbers.